Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.bigblackdogs.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Big Black Dog: Fierce Cupcakes!!!!

March 3, 2008

Fierce Cupcakes!!!!

I've decided to enter the Fierce Cupcake Challenge hosted by CuppyCakes. Project Runway's Christian and his fierce self is just too irresistible.

I love Project Runway and have been a devoted fan for the last 3 seasons. Christian and his fierce designs is one of my favorites along with Jillian and Chris. Unfortunately, Chris did not make the finals but I did think his designs were fabulous! It will be interesting to see the Final Runway Designs and I'm SO looking forward to it.

I had some ideas for my fierce cupcakes but nothing was final and so trudged up to my bulk store to scout out the candy bins. I went round and round the aisles and finally came home with bags of candy and many ideas.

Any ways here are my fierce cupcakes! Unfortunately, my camera is not cooperating at all and I can't seem to get a clear picture but I'm not discouraged yet! I have some fine tuning to do and this post may be updated. The deadline is Tuesday, March 4th at 12:00 midnight and I work best on deadlines!
















UPDATE.......UPDATE.......UPDATE

Meet the Fierce Family! Mr. and Mrs. Fierce and the twins.





All Rights Reserved 2008 © Big Black Dog

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

Black licorice is SO fierce!! I love your fierce family. Thanks for participating!
-Clara
http://iheartcuppycakes.com

March 3, 2008 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you Clara. Looking forward to the other participants and their "Fierce" ideas!

Michelle

March 3, 2008 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger deborah_ps said...

Michelle, your first fierce cupcake with the long licorice sprigs looks like Christians hairstyle! lol. Very edgy :)

I am a Project Runway fan also and am looking forward to the finale on Wednesday.

March 3, 2008 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger OhioMom said...

Love the "octopus" looking cupcake, those tentacles are licorice ?

March 4, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The octopus sprigs are licorice strings. Most of the decorations are licorice or candy-coated licorice.

I'm a huge black licorice lover!

Michelle

March 4, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Did you know that Heidi Klume loves to snack on black licorice? Your cupcakes are so artsy and creative. How fun!

March 5, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home