Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.bigblackdogs.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Big Black Dog: Diner Food

March 10, 2008

Diner Food

Well I did not have a good baking weekend. I tried out 2 new recipes, 1 was a total bomb and I threw it out. The other tastes pretty good but does not look very appealing.

It's not often that I have 2 recipes fail in a row so baking depression is not a common ailment of mine!

BUT, I did make a wonderful dinner Sunday night, Patty Melts and homemade potato chips. And I served it in my new plastic diner baskets that I picked up last week. I love my new Diner Baskets and will use them often.

Joe's Patty Melt was made with a grilled burger, caramelized red onions, swiss cheese and mustard on grilled whole wheat. And mine was a grilled burger, mozzarella cheese with horseradish sauce on grilled sour dough bread.

Yum....Yum.....YUMMY!!




My absolute favorite Patty Melt is a grilled burger with mozzarella and topped with creamy cole slaw on grilled sour dough. But I was too lazy to make the cole slaw!


All Rights Reserved 2008 © Big Black Dog

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home