Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.bigblackdogs.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Big Black Dog: Satisfying a Taste

February 20, 2008

Satisfying a Taste

I have been just dying for some fried food the past week or so. I could not stand it any more and I knew that today was the day I had to sink my teeth into something deep fried.

So for tonight's dinner I decided to make Baked Chicken Wings and Fresh-cut Potato Chips. It was delicious! And my urge was satified for at least another month or two.


Fresh-Cut Potato Chips

4-5 Medium Sized Potatoes
Salt


Heat your deep fryer.

Peel and place potatoes in a bowl of cool water. Slice potatoes as thinly as possible. I use a Kuhn Rikon Quick Slicer that I bought for $12 and I love it!

Place sliced potatoes in a bowl of cool water to keep them fresh.

Take out a handful of sliced potatoes and place them in a drainer for a few minutes. Then pat the potatoes dry with paper toweling.

Drop slices, one at a time, into the deep fryer. When the chips reach the desired color take them out and place them in a bowl lined with paper toweling.






All Rights Reserved 2008 © Big Black Dog

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger OhioMom said...

Good looking chips Michelle :) I read something about the craving of carbs related to the lack of sun in the winter ... sounds like a good excuse as any :)

February 21, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home