Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.bigblackdogs.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Big Black Dog: Ditto of March '08

March 29, 2009

Ditto of March '08



I can't believe it we had another late season Winter Storm on the exact same day as last years March Winter Blizzard. Apparently, March 29th is becoming a "date to remember".

We've had several weeks of wonderful, bright sunny days. Although the days were gorgeous, they were still cool and sometimes darn right cold. But I did put my flannel-lined jeans away for the season.

I love my flannel-lined Jeans, they keep you toasty warm and most importantly you do not look fat in these jeans. Being it's so late in the season, they are probably now on sale at L.L. Bean....well worth the money!


A few days ago I took a picture of our West Pasture it all it's gorgeous Spring Green Beauty.





Now this morning this is what we woke up too. We had a horrible, horrible storm last night. First it started with HUGE wet snow. Then the weather shifted to sleet and the wind was blowing so hard and from every direction. And then, our favorite, the freezing rain came down for about 2-3 hours. Then it turned into snow and we now have about 6" of snow on the ground. So gorgeous but there's about 1" of ice under all that pretty white squishy stuff!

NOTE: The pictures are color photos not black and white.


















All Rights Reserved 2008-9 © Big Black Dog

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Elyse said...

Wow! Look at that snow. Sounds like it's quite lucky you have those flannel jeans lying around. I think I need a pair of those, by the way--I'm always cold (although not nearly as cold as it must be outside your house).

March 29, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger artis1111 said...

I love snow but now I am ready for my flowers !! Hubby just got a truck load of mulch and now I get to play!! Kathy

March 29, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous katrina said...

Oh, no! Well, the only good thing is it should melt quickly ( you hope).....

March 29, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh WOW! Prescription for Snow Storm: Stay in, wear PJ's, and just cook, cook, cook. Then your freezer will fill up, the snow will melt, you will want to grill and not eat cozy foods from the winter storm cook fest. Then you can feel normal again, I'm hungry, I want to cook and have a freeze full of foods I don't want to eat :) Welcome to my life.

March 29, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Alexandrine said...

We don't have anymore snow here in France !!
Spring looks coming ..

March 29, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

I love these photos!! Has it melted yet?

April 1, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Kayte said...

What a difference from one photo to the next! Spring to Winter in the wrong order...LOL. The photos are really beautiful!

April 5, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home