Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.bigblackdogs.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Big Black Dog: I've been tagged!

June 8, 2008

I've been tagged!


My friend Linda of Cooking in Cleveland has tagged me with a list of questions.

WHOA...I've been out of town for almost a week and need to run all day today to catch up but first I take care of my friends.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago!! Let's see I would have been very active with my dogs in the breed ring, obedience, carting and backpacking. I also had a therapy dog that I took to the hospital weekly.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?

Since this is my first day back home from visiting my Mom, just catching up is #1 on my list ie: laundry, mail, etc.
Pot up some annuals and plant our vegetable garden.
Train and play with my puppies and all 3 dogs need a bath.
Bake something, maybe cookies...I can't wait to get back into my own kitchen.
Maybe I'll take a nap!

Five snacks you enjoy?

Any thing chocolate
Licorice, any flavor
Cupcakes, any flavor
Did I mention chocolate!
Cookies

Five things you would do if you were a billionaire.

I'd have a yard crew here several times a week just to tend my gardens!
I'd buy a 1956 Thunderbird white with red interior.
I'd buy property in MI, at least 100 acres including a small lake, and build a dream cottage for my own personal retreat for me and my dogs.
I'd hire a personal assistant.
Botox!

Places you have lived:

Michigan
Ohio
Florida
Nevada
Illinois

Jobs you have had:

Waitress
Teacher
Legal Secretary
Retail Sales
Horticulturist
Business Owner

Whew...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger OhioMom said...

100 acres and a lake sound good to me :)

Glad you are home ...

June 8, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home