Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.bigblackdogs.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Big Black Dog: Tender Potato Bread

March 31, 2008

Tender Potato Bread



I've joined The Daring Bakers. And April will be my first Daring Baker Challenge. I very much enjoy reading the Daring Baker Blog Roll going through the list one by one and I'm already up to the "Js"! I hope I can live up to the challenge every month but after seeing the fabulous Perfect Party Cakes from the March Challenge, now I'm not so sure.

So to get into the swing of things I decided to make Tender Potato Bread which was the November '07 Daring Baker Challenge. The recipe is long and involved although not difficult at all. But instead of posting it I will direct you to one of my favorite blogs, My Kitchen in Half Cups and the Tender Potato Bread Recipe.





The potato bread was fun to make and it went together very easily. The recipe is large and I made 2 regular sized loaves of bread and 12 Hamburger Buns! I topped the loaves with sesame seeds and Pepitos which are my current favorite quick snack!!

The Tender Potato Bread was just delicious! And yesterday we finished off 1 loaf and 5 of the hamburger buns!





All Rights Reserved 2008 © Big Black Dog

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger OhioMom said...

What pretty loaves of bread, love your bread pans :)

April 1, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was my first daring baker challenge and my favourite so far. welcome to the gang!

April 1, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home